Monday, November 16, 2009

Living dangerously

Intensive 2 of year 2 of my BGI odyssey 2009-2010 school year was absolutely fantastic! For the first time ever I left energized instead of depleted. On a high note I feel exhilirated to have finally completed my video for my blog. I lamented for weeks about putting my words on the internet much less my voice, and my face. Okay here I go. If there is one thing that I learned about BGI it will stretch you beyond your wildest imagination. And really, now that the video is done and out there for the world to see I still feel the same and quite possibly way better. In LPD parlance this would be considered a "safe test". Healing comes in many forms and I am not too proud to embrace it in whatever form it may show up. There is a saying at BGI, "a safe place to live dangerously". Yeah I'm turning into quite an adrenaline junky. Maybe even an addict.

4 comments:

  1. Mauri:

    Do you have a link to the video?

    threegroove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauri,
    Your commitment to speaking your truth, the beauty in which you do so, and the love that shines from your eyes remind me of why we are here together, and why our work matters. I want the world to be a place where everyone can have your courage and the opportunity to inspire others as you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauri,

    I love reading your blog posts. Is there a link to your video?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliment Brian. Actually this is my lesser known blog and my main blog is hip hop namaste focused on art, consciousness, and sustainability . I pasted the video I made for the social media you requested here http://hiphopnamaste.blogspot.com/2009/11/finally-video.html In the blog there are a few posts ahead of the video just in case you are interested in starting from the blog infancy progressing forward towards the present in a sequential fashion. The premiere post is entitled debut, and here is the link here http://hiphopnamaste.blogspot.com/2009/10/church-of-hiphop-and-had-baby.html

    ReplyDelete